Imagine yourself strolling along the beach on a brisk winter's day before heading into a cosy café for coffee and cake followed by a rummage through some vintage treasures in Brighton’s charming city centre.
You spent the morning indulging in a luxurious, warming and detoxing yoga session, and the night before you connected with newfound friends at Brighton’s best restaurants sipping natural wine and enjoying a healthy, hearty and nutritious meal.
Was it all a dream? Nah! It could be you this January on our Winter Warmer Retreat!
Often our lives are going 100 miles an hour getting all the things done: family obligations, making magic happen and juggling all kinds of to-dos. After a busy winter season; breathe out, replenish, reset and restore your vitality before heading back to start your year with the best possible foundation.
You deserve all the good things. Carve out some time for yourself to reconnect. Get inspired with creative activities. Acquire some new healthy recipes to take home from the daily breakfast and lunch feasts. Discover hidden local gems for evening meals. Explore Brighton's culture scene or take a cleansing walk along the shore or to a quaint local village. Indulge in a massage from our fave therapist, or simply stay in the warm luxury of our home base in the heart of the North Laine.
Treat yourself and a friend to a christmas present packed with memories and join us for our 7th Brighton Retreat this January!
For the Winter Warmer Retreat you can expect a seasonal reset including:
- Deep warming movement immersion (morning and afternoon sessions on full days and a mixture of dynamic and restorative styles)
- Developing a meditation practice.
- Healthy, hearty and nutritious meals and treats (+ recipes to take home!)
- Pampering (massages and other treatments available)
- Rituals to greet the new year
- Welcome gifts
- Time to explore Brighton and the surrounding area (with our personal tips)
- Optional visit to the Brighton Pavillion ice rink!
- Exciting creative activities (which are optional if you just want more time to shop in the January sales!)
- And as usual our pick of the best Brighton eateries for koselig dinner times!
Our dreamy base in the heart of Brighton's North Laine - Click to flick through the images!
Booking /// Investment
The retreat runs from Friday 5 January – Monday 8 January 2018, and will kick off on Friday afternoon at 4pm. We check out of the studios at 10am on Monday, and will wrap up after our leisurely brunch around midday.
5500 NOK / 550 GBP – includes all yoga classes, activities and workshops unless otherwise stated, glorious accommodation, breakfasts and lunches.
To secure your spot a deposit of 2000 NOK / 200 GBP is required. Once transferred, please send an email to dionneyoga (at) gmail.com or use the contact section with your reference so we can confirm your space!
- Please note that your deposit is non-refundable
- The remainder of the payment of 3500 NOK / 350 GBP is due 1 December 2017.
- Pre-pay Norwegian bank account: Dionne Elizabeth, 1203 91 73059
- Pre-Pay UK bank account Dionne Elizabeth, sort code 070246 account no 44057428
- Please mark your payment with your name as a reference.
- For prices and payment in other currencies please send us an e-mail or use our contact form.
- Places are limited to 10 and these will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email me directly: dionneyoga (at) gmail.com
Here's the facebook event.
To those of you outside of England, we recommend you fly to Gatwick as it is a short 20 minute hop to the city by train. Norwegian fly direct from Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger.
If you´re arriving from the near continent, the Eurostar is also an option. Once arriving at St Pancreas, Kings Cross station is a short walk from which you can catch a train direct to Brighton.
We believe your relationship to wellness isn´t something that´s carbon copied - a one size fits all. We also believe that it should feel good. Indulgent. Luxurious. Personal. A way of life that meets your needs, not something that deprives you or makes you feel bad. We like to create a personal and meaningful experience and hope to offer activities that are accessible so you can then recreate the stuff that resonates back home, or wherever you are, in your own sustainable way.
Hope to welcome you to Brighton for the perfect start to 2018!
Much warmth and love,
Dionne (+ Ketil)